Eucalyptus, Lemon & Mint Natural Dog Shampoo Soap Bar 100g
7 In Stock
Eucalyptus, Lemon & Mint Natural Dog Shampoo Soap Bar 100g.
A moisturising natural shampoo soap bar is a blend of eucalyptus, mint and lemon scented shampoo soap, that will leave your dog clean and help improve the condition of their coat as well as smelling great!
The soap release handfuls of soft white bubbles which help the skin to retain moisture and treat delicate areas particularly well.
This soap is attached to a rope, which makes it possible to hang the soap, keeping it off wet shelves meaning it stays dry and lasts longer.
- Therapeutic grade essential oils to leave your dog's skin and coat smelling fresh
- Helps the skin retain moisture
- Natural vegan soap with biodegradable ingredients
- Handmade in UK using the traditional cold process method which allows the soap to better retain the benefits of the raw natural ingredients
Soap Care: Looking after your natural soap on a rope bar
Because of the traditional techniques and natural ingredients used, the soap bars are a little softer than commercial soap, therefore they need a little extra care to prolong their life and the strength of their scent.
- Do slip the rope over your wrist to avoid dropping the soap in the shower
- Do hang the soap in a dry place when not in use, allow it to dry between uses
- Do store unused soap in a cool dry place, so that it stays dry and retains its aroma
- Don't leave soap in water as it will become soft and the scent will diminish
- Don't place in a soap dish where water can pool at the bottom
- Try to keep your soap out of the direct spray of a shower
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, certified sustainable palm oil, aqua glycerin, castor oil, lemon oil, eucalyptus oil, mint oil
Allergens: Limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Every product is made by hand in the UK by The Clovelly Soap Co. Smell, consistency and colour may vary slightly.